You don't want to miss this.
Leading Reform Summit 2022
23–24 November 2022
The Leading Reform Summit is a powerful catalyst to align leaders, develop solutions to problems, introduce new strategies, fuel collaboration, harness the collective knowledge of sector leaders and drive the reform agenda forward.
With a program of international and national speakers including Roberto Mezzina, Professor Harvey Whiteford, Mary O'Hagan and Dr Stephen Carbone, key themes for this year's summit include:
- Queensland's reform agenda: past, present, future
- Embedding lived experience-led reform
- Building a truly community-centric system
- Strengthening Queensland's harm reduction responses to alcohol and other drugs
- Driving multi-faceted and compassionate suicide prevention approaches
- Shifting upstream: through prevention, promotion and early intervention within and beyond the health system
Discussions will also include the recent Queensland Parliamentary inquiry into Queensland's mental health system.
For the first time, there will also be additional forums on either side of the main two-day summit for focused conversations about the workforce:
- Tuesday 22 November 2022 (full day): Developing Queensland's lived experience workforce (in partnership with Brook RED and Q-LEWN)
- Friday 25 November 2022 (half-day): Addressing critical whole-of-system workforce issues
In 2022 we're working to include:
- Greater audience participation with sessions that incorporate real collaboration and discussion
- Greater use of technology to enhance audience engagement and networking
- Enhanced lived experience representation
- More practical, real-life examples
We'll update you when we finalise speakers and the program, announce bursaries and commence registrations.
If you have any questions or want to contribute to #LRS22 please email firstname.lastname@example.org